Dynasty Building Solutions has been helping homeowners and businesses in Florida since 2014. With our four office locations, we are the top choice for residential and commercial roofing. In addition, we do renovations and remodeling, and water mitigation services. We focus on our core values – integrity, spiritual not secular, perseverance, open mindedness, & focusing on relationships. This is what sets us apart and makes us the best choice for our customer's construction needs.
Dynasty Building Solutions' team of hard-working, loyal, and dedicated team players make it possible for us to provide our customers with the highest quality services. With an emphasis on customer satisfaction and an unsurpassed commitment to excellence, theycan trust that all of their construction needs are in good hands.
Welcome To The DBS Newsletter!
- Message from the Owner -
I hope this newsletter finds you all in high spirits as we embrace the new beginnings that lie ahead. July marks an exciting chapter for our company, as we welcome a group of talented individuals who have recently joined our team. We extend a warm welcome to each of them and offer our full support as they embark on this journey with us.
To our new team members, I want to personally express my gratitude for choosing to be a part of our organization. You bring fresh perspectives, diverse experiences, and valuable skills that will undoubtedly contribute to our collective success. As you settle into your roles, I encourage you to approach each day with an open mind, a willingness to learn, and a commitment to excellence.
Starting a new job can be both exhilarating and challenging, and it's natural to have questions or uncertainties. Please know that our entire team is here to support you every step of the way. Reach out to your colleagues, supervisors, or anyone you feel comfortable with if you need guidance, clarification, or simply someone to lend an ear. We believe in fostering a collaborative and inclusive environment where everyone feels valued and supported.
As you navigate through your onboarding process, I encourage you to take the time to familiarize yourself with our company's mission, values, and goals. Immerse yourself in our industry, seek opportunities to expand your knowledge, and actively contribute to the success of our team. Remember, your unique perspectives and fresh ideas are crucial in propelling us forward and staying ahead in the ever-changing landscape of the construction and restoration industry.
In addition to welcoming our new team members, let us also acknowledge the continuous growth and progress we have achieved as a company. Each day presents us with new opportunities to innovate, improve, and surpass our previous accomplishments. I am immensely proud of the hard work and dedication displayed by each and every one of you. Together, we have built a culture of excellence and teamwork, and I have no doubt that we will continue to raise the bar even higher.
As we move forward, let us remember that success is not achieved overnight. It is a result of persistent effort, resilience, and a shared commitment to our vision. I am confident that with our united efforts, we will achieve great things together.
Once again, I extend a warm welcome to our new team members and encourage you all to embrace the exciting new beginnings that lie ahead. Remember, we are a team, and together we can conquer any challenge and reach new heights of success.
Thank you for your unwavering dedication and for being an integral part of our journey. Here's to a month filled with growth, collaboration, and new accomplishments!
With warm regards,
Victor Lupis, Owner/CEO
The quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness
Dynasty Definition: The act of being honest and carrying your values out even
when no none is watching
SPIRITUAL, NOT SECULAR
Spiritual: Relating to or affecting the human spirit or soul as opposed to material or physical things
Secular: Denoting attitudes, activates, or other things that have no religious or spiritual basis
Dynasty Definition: The act of listening to your inner self (conscious)
Everyone is entitled to their own freedom of religion,
but Dynasty believes in GOD; Good Orderly Direction
Persistence in doing something despite the difficulty or delay in achieving success
Dynasty Definition: Even when we fail, we get back up and learn from our failure
We press on no matter what, with dignity and poise
Is the willingness to try new things or to hear and consider new ideas
Dynasty Definition: Always listen to the constructive criticism even when it is coming from
the person that you may not want to hear it from- Key word is LISTEN
The way in which two or more concepts, objects, or people are connected,
or the state of being connected
Dynasty Definition: Building each other up, learning from one another and always looking at
your co-workers as team members, and our clients as family
DBS All-Star Spotlight
Ross, Sarasota- Production Coordination Specialist
I grew up outside of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, I'm a diehard Pittsburgh sports fan. When I'm not working I enjoy spending time at the beach.
Hello, I'm moving to Florida from Kansas City, MISSOURI. (GO CHIEFS!!)
I have 2 daughters who are my world.
I love yoga, spending time with my family, cooking, and enjoying life.
Hi! My name is Alanna, I am originally from New Jersey now living in Tampa, Florida!
I'm a lover of all animals and enjoy cooking!
Hi, my name is Benny. I am from Tampa Florida. I enjoy surfing and football and I am very excited to be a part of the team at Dynasty Building Solutions.
The 4th of July, also known as Independence Day, celebrates the passage of the Declaration of Independence. The American colonies wanted their freedom from Great Britain, and on 2 July 1776, the Continental Congress voted for that independence.
Here are some FUN facts about the Holiday!
1. The Continental Congress voted for independence on July 2, 1776.
2. President Zachary Taylor died in 1850 after eating spoiled fruit following 4th of July speeches.
3. In 1781, Massachusetts became the first state to declare the 4th of July an official state holiday.
4. The Liberty Bell in Philadelphia is tapped 13 times every July 4th in honor of the original 13 colonies.
5. John Adams and Thomas Jefferson both died on July 4, 1826.
6. Calvin Coolidge is the only president that was born on the 4th of July.
7. Americans spend more than $1 billion on fireworks annually.
8. The Star Spangled Banner became the United States’ national anthem in 1931.
9. Bristol, Rhode Island, was home to the first 4th of July parade in 1785.
10. Coney Island, New York, hosts a famous, televised hot-dog-eating contest every year on July 4th.
11. The Philippines also celebrates their independence on July 4th.
12. George Washington celebrated the July 4th holiday by giving his soldiers a double ration of rum.
13. Guidelines for flag etiquette, including rules for the 4th of July, can be found in the U.S. Flag Code.
14. Our neighbors to the north celebrate Canada Day just three days prior to our Independence Day celebration.
15. Edward Rutledge was the youngest person to sign the Declaration of Independence at 26 years old, while Benjamin Franklin was the oldest at 70 years old.
16. There are more than 314 million people living in the United States today, but there were just 2.5 million in 1776.
17. Hospitals have an influx of patients each July 4th as a result of fireworks-related mishaps.
18. On July 6, 1776, the Pennsylvania Evening Post became the first newspaper to print the Declaration of Independence.
19. Prior to the Civil War, it was deemed unpatriotic for business owners to keep their establishments open on July 4th.
20. There have been 27 versions of the U.S. flag.
21. At least 30 places in the United States contain the word “liberty” in their name.
22. Americans consume approximately 150 million hot dogs every July 4th.
23. Not all Americans gained freedom on July 4th.
24. Barack Obama’s older daughter Malia Obama was born on July 4, 1998.
25. John Hancock was the first person to sign the Declaration of Independence on August 2, 1776.
Birthdays & Anniversaries
Jessica King 7/4 Mike Dedo 7/13 (3 years)
Patrick Scully 7/20 (3 years)
There were No 5 Star Reviews for the Month of June.
Let's change that!!
The First person to bring in a 5 STAR Review that has their name mentioned will get a $100 bonus added to their paycheck.
The Second person to bring in a 5 STAR Review that has their name mentioned will get a $50 bonus added to their paycheck.
*This is for the month of July Only*